First flight!

I had the privilege of giving a "first flight" to my niece Addison yesterday. I picked up her and her Dad from Atlanta and brought them back to Rock Hill to visit for a few days.

The weather was perfect and KLZU was a nice airport to fly into. She seemed to really enjoy it, and did a great job using the headset - quite impressive for a 3 year old! She brought along some "pixie dust" she said was needed for the airplane to fly. Before we boarded she put a little on the wing and kept the rest in a pouch hanging from her neck. It must have really worked because the airplane seemed quite happy to fly!

This was also my first flight with the Zulu 2 headset. I liked it enough that it will be definitely be replacing my Bose headset from now on.

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight

A-10C Standby Compass - Sun Shade