Cirrus Videos

Being a big fan of Cirrus Design I routinely search small parts of the web for Cirrus videos. It's my way of coping via vicarious living, OK. Don't you judge me!. :)

This post is a quick collection of some I've found so far, please add comments for ones I've missed!

First of all, I should start with the Cirrus147 website. They are a flying club in the UK and have posted a large number of videos to their site in the past, including many parts of the ferry flights they do to get their airplanes home from the U.S. They seem to be updating their site now, so hopefully the videos won't get lost in the process.

Now on to the more convenient youTube-based ones - check this out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight