Piper Meridian flight sim model

For Christmas I received the Flight1 Piper Meridian model for Flight Sim 2004. I only recently had my joystick working again (my computer has been in Doom3 and Half-life 2 mode for quite a while) and started playing with the new airplane today.

I have to say I am impressed with Flight1's handiwork. They have created what appears to be an excellent simulation of the Meridian; not that I have first hand knowledge (what does that plane cost, $1.5M)?!

I have flown a couple of flights so far, both terminating in an ILS approach, and found that I was quickly able to get the hang of it with the help of the included documentation.

I also got the DVD movie with it that shows an actual Meridian flight in WA state. The DVD was pretty good but is a little dry; only made for true enthusiasts.

I plan to look closely at their 172R model and the USA Roads package as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight