Sportys practice written IFR test

Just took the Sporty's free practice IFR written test exam and got a 92/100. It went really quick, took about 30 minutes to do the 60 questions.

I didn't get any lengthy questions though, so that's probably why (the questions are chosen randomly from a set of many 100).

I studied by going through the Jeppesen study guide - it was pretty nice but it was very painful to slip through the book to find charts (the charts are not always beside the question).

If I had to do it again, I can't decide if I'd go with the book or with the electronic version. I was initially turned off by the fact that the web site study guide was on a subscription basis, but a this point, I don't think that would have been a problem for me.

Comments

Mark OBrien said…
Having been using Sporty IFR Test prep. I don't recommend this as its internet based and takes forever for plates and diagrams to load. Easy to loose your test if you loose connection or mistakenly click off.
Go with Gliems cd its much easier.

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight