Solo in the Cirrus again

Since buying into the SR22, I've had two chances to take her flying.

The first was to do some ForeFlight testing and just get used to the airplane again. I did that flight solo, since I was home alone at the time.

The weather that morning was too nice to pass up. I also spent some time going over the aircraft logbooks so I would better know when the next inspections, etc. are due.

The next morning I got to take my wife and son up for their first flight in the airplane. Both have been in an SR22 a few times, but not in this one!

We stayed local, and made it a short flight.
This was his first time using a headset and he did exceptionally well, especially considering he's just 2.5 years old.

I ended the flight with a landing to be happy with and taxied back to park.

Comments

D S said…
Man your blog is so cool. I always wanted to learn to fly. I love the photo of your son looking out the window. You can almost see the awe in his face!!

I hope i can fly oneday to is my airsoft guns business ever takes off i will be able to!

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight