First time to Oshkosh

I'm starting to get excited...this year I'm planning my first trip to Oshkosh. And because of the generosity of traveling buddies Jim and John, we're going in near-perfect Oshkosh style: general aviation in a Cirrus SR22.

We plan to be there Sunday through part of the day Wednesday. One thing that could change my plans would be if my first son, Evan, decides he'd like to be born a little early. I'd have to miss the show but I think seeing him for the first time will be a more than adequate substitute. :)

Anyway, assuming I make it up there, I'd really love to meet up with any fellow bloggers that plan to attend. Please drop me an email at vectorstofinal@gmail.com so we can try to sync up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight