Thinking of a new endorsement

I am giving serious thought to going through a little more training sometime soon. I'd like to get my complex endorsement so that I can fly planes with constant speed props and retractable gear.
My local flight school has the airplane pictured here available for training: a 1974 Piper Cherokee Arrow II (making the airplane 3 years older than I am). I think the engine is rated at 200HP which I guess means that I can't use it to get a high-performance endorsement. I believe the horsepower has to be greater than 200 to count toward that.

I wish I could find a good reference to other people's experiences getting their high-perf endorsement. I am curious to know how hard it was, and what was involved. I am expecting the endorsement to take about 6-8 hours of flight time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight