Cirrus MFD work

I rode with Jim over to KRIC today to get the MFD (multi-function display) swapped out in the older SR22. After a few hours wait we got it swapped out successfully. However, there was good and bad news with it - the good is that we have CMax charts on the MFD now, which was not in that plane before - the bad is that the traffic monitoring system (SkyWatch) was not configured on the new MFD. So we'll have to go back to RIC sometime to get that fixed up and use the Garmin displays for traffic awareness in the meantime.

Jim let me do most of the flying, including the 2 landings. I was happy with both of them, especially considering they were from the right seat, my first landings in about a month, and only my 4th or so Cirrus landings ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight