Rapid fire local flights

Tonight John called to invite me for a ride in the trike. Little did he know that my whole family was in town.

Soon all 6 of us were at the airport. John started giving family members rides in the trike and I gave a few in the Cessna 172. But before I did, I took a flight around the pattern to make sure all was in order after the repairs/inspections.

The vibrations in the airplane seemed reduced and it performed quite well. I taxied back to pick up my Mom for her first ride in a small airplane. We went out to my neighborhood and back, seeing the sites along the way. After dropping her off I took up my sister and her boyfriend for a similar flight that ended at sunset.

John took up my dad, sister, and her boyfriend.

Everyone seemed to have a great time, certainly I did. Everyone got some time in the air except for K, who decided she'd stick to camera duty.

Jen went up in the trike first:



Then Tom went up:

I'm in 388 doing the run-up while John and Tom are landing:

Me flying into the sunset on the "test" flight:


Then Dad and John in the trike:


They had to wait for me to finish my test pattern lap:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs