A little simulated time in the Cirrus

Yesterday I bought a new aircraft model for MS Flight Sim 2004: the Cirrus SR20 from EagleSoft.

I have wanted to buy a good model of the Cirrus for a while, and have been following EagleSoft's progress on this for the last 6-7 months. They recently released it and I have to say I am impressed.

From my point of view, they have made a top notch simulator, all the way down to mimicking the Avidyne glass panel.
In the screenshots below you can see the PFD (primary flight display) in the middle. In that image, I am in a climbing left hand bank. The slip/skid indicator is the little triangle near the top of the panel, with the dark parallelogram under it showing that I need more left rudder. The rate of turn is shown as the blue arc over the compass rose in the bottom half of the screen (I am turning a little harder than standard rate).

If you have an interest in learning the Cirrus or just the Avidyne setup, spend the $30 on this model.

It is well worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight