19th first-time flier

This evening I got the chance to fly with a family I met recently.

Their son was out of town so we filled the C172 up with the Dad, Mom, and daughter. The daughter flew right seat and got a bit of time at the wheel. She did a terrific job and seemed to have fun doing it! She was my 19th first-time-in-a-small plane passenger! I truly enjoy being a GA (general aviation) ambassador. It's just too much fun not to share. :)

The weather was very cooperative for the flight - I was expecting a few bumps from thermals but we actually found very few.

Comments

cheekygnome said…
Hey I'd like to get in touch with whoever posted the Beth McKeown Weblog on the McKeown family. I'm a distant relative and have some old McKeown photographs I'd like to try to get identified since I haven't seen any McKeowns since the late 70s! Can you email me at dial_zero@yahoo.com to get in touch?

Thanks
Greg Matthews (a great-grand nephew of John Stevenson McKeown)
There is little more rewarding than taking someone up for their first flight in a small airplane. Unless of course they hate it and get sick in the plane.

Popular posts from this blog

Updating data on the Garmin Perspective system

Hiking to Rocky Peak in Steamboat Springs

G1000 transistion training - emergencies - final flight